11:11 on April 1st
It’s April 1st AND it’s 11:11 am, no joke!
There’s an old superstition that tells us that 11:11 am is the BEST possible time to make a wish.
This is a "magic moment for manifestation”.
Embrace this minute! So, I ask: "why not consider ourselves refined Numerologists for a single minute of the day?"
Here’s what to do:
- Try to catch the next 11:11 am as it strikes the clock
- Hold on to the minute for a moment
- Realize, it’s just 1 of 1,440 minutes in the day (0.07% of your day)
- Regard this minute as a sacred/special slice of your day
- At 11:12, release the focus and glide back into whichever activity you were engaged in before, or move onto something else.
Oh, and by the way…
11:11 pm simply does not count. The majority of the world adheres to a 24hr clock; the only TRUE 11:11 of the day arises in the morning.
No one cares about 23:11 …
But at the next 11:11 AM...
- Make a wish!
- Set an intention.
- Outline a goal.
- Or, count a blessing.
- Bathe in the moment 🛁
I appreciate you,
-> Read more about 11:11 <-